– 2 x Lithium Ion 18350 cylindrical rechargeable batteries.
– 3.7V, high capacity: 1200mAh
– Internal PCB protects against under and over charging.
– Manufactured under ISO9001-2000 to assure quality.
– Battery tested according to International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standards.
– Capacity: Nominal 1200 mAh, Minimum 1150 mAh
– Size: 35mm/18 mm
– Nominal Voltage: Average 3.7V
– Cut-off Voltage: 2.75V-4.20V
– Internal Impedance: less or equal to 180 million hm (with PTC)
– Cycle Performance: 90% of initial capacity at 400 cycles
– Cycle life: >500 cycles
– Charge: Current = 0.5C mA Voltage = 4.2V
– End Current = 0.01mA
– Discharge: Current = 0.5C mA End Voltage = 3.0V
– Low discharge rate, no memory effect
– Lowreoccurringoperation cost
-Environmental friendly, rechargeable Li ion battery with re/discharging protection circuit
There are no reviews yet.